addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PDX Wine & Adventure Enthusiasts Message Board › Italy Airfare and Flight Arrival Times

Italy Airfare and Flight Arrival Times

This message board is read-only.

Wendy S
WSchumer
Portland, OR
Post #: 14
Doris - Are you stopping in Cinque Terre just for the day? When are you flying home? I'd like to leave with you guys early on the 13th as well. I have a hotel room not too far from the airport in Rome and I am leaving Sunday morning on a return flight United Airlines. Am willing to share if anyone is interested. I am staying at Hotel Tiber. http://www.hoteltiber...­

Doris M. B.
user 37209902
Eugene, OR
Post #: 4
Wendy:

Ann, Beth and I are going to Cinque Terre for 2 nights and then to Florence for 2 nights and leaving on 10/17. Tentatively we plan on leaving on the 7:58 A.M. train that goes to Florence, then take the train to Pisa and then the train to Monterosso, Cinque Terre. If there is room in the car for you,I would be happy to take you to the train station; however until we get the car, I do not know how much room we will have for luggage. I plan on arriving at Chiusi around 11:00 A.M. so that I can pick up the car. There is another train later that gets in at 12:06P.M. however I am hesitant to take this train because it might be late and we need to pick up the car by 12:30 P.M.

Doris
Wendy S
WSchumer
Portland, OR
Post #: 16
thanks Doris - that's ok. I'll need to take the train to Rome on the 13th. See you soon.
Genia
user 5140183
Wilsonville, OR
Post #: 14
Anissa and I will be flying into Rome a few days before the time in the villa starts. That way we can get rid of jet lag and get our bearings before getting together with the group.
Tamara
user 6131957
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 55
Sounds like most people have their airfare booked and plans before/after the trip! I take off in less than 2 months and will begin my trip with a great friend in Hamburg and then heading to Denmark for 5 days. From there I fly to Rome, arriving on Oct. 2nd in order to meet up with Wendy on the morning of the 3rd. From there we will head to Spello for 3 nights prior to meeting up with everyone in Chiusi.

If anyone will be in Rome on Oct. 2nd, I would love to meet up with you for a glass of vino or three! I don't have my room booked yet but will do that in the next few weeks.