PDX Wine & Adventure Enthusiasts Message Board › 1st Week - Urgent Regarding Travel Time to Villa!

1st Week - Urgent Regarding Travel Time to Villa!

This message board is read-only.

Tamara
user 6131957
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 52
Hi Everyone,

I am concerned because I think many of you are underestimating travel times to the villa from either Florence or Rome airports. It isn't as if you are going to get off the plane and hop right on a train directly to the villa. From each airport you will need to get to the main termini and then catch the train to Chiusi. Then you will need transport to the villa. As with airports everywhere, they aren't in the center of the city next to the train station. ;-)

I confirmed this with my villa contact. She said it will take 3-4 hours to get to the villa from Florence and 4-5 hours from Rome. I hope everyone has planned accordingly so that you can all attend the dinner. If not, we will be sure to save some food and wine for you!

Thanks!

Tamara
Wendy S
WSchumer
Portland, OR
Post #: 15
Tamara - you said - "it will take 3-4 hours to get to the villa from Florence and 4-5 hours from Chiusi" Did you mean 4-5 hours from Rome to Chiusi??
Doris M. B.
user 37209902
Eugene, OR
Post #: 3
Dear Tamara:

How far away from the train station in Chiusi is the villa. I need a complete address for the villa in order to drive there from the train station. Also can you please let me know when we can arrive at the villa.

Thank you.

Doris
Tamara
user 6131957
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 53
Hi Doris,

Check in is at 4 and if you forget, I do have that posted in the event description. I don't have an address yet but the villa is about a 15 minute drive from Chiusi.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Tamara
Tamara
user 6131957
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 57
I still don't know the address of the villa. I have requested it a couple of times now. I will post it as soon as I know. Thanks!