PDX Wine & Adventure Enthusiasts Message Board › New Event: Willamette Valley Wine Tour

New Event: Willamette Valley Wine Tour

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Announcing a new event for The Portland Wine Meetup Group!

What: Willamette Valley Wine Tour

When: Sunday, August 12, 10:00 AM

Where: (A location for this event hasn't been chosen yet)

Event Description: I'm posting this to get an idea of who would attend this event. So far, I'm looking at $35-45 per person (depending on number of people attending, of course) for the bus/limo rental. If we get enough people, we can go for the pdx luxury bus, which sits 30, has a bathroom, TVs, Playstation, etc. It would be a fun time if it worked.

Anyways, the plan is to do this on a Sunday from 10am-5pm. Pickup would be somewhere on the eastside where there is plenty of parking. We would visit 4-5 wineries (the cost for the visits would be in addition to the bus) and have a picnic lunch somewhere along the way. Once we get the date and cost nailed down, I ask that people pay me ahead of time - I'm going to have to put a deposit down and I don't feel comfortable doing so without a commitment from those attending.

Please RSVP asap if you can (and plan to) attend this. If the date doesn't work for you, let me know in your comments which dates would work (as well as any wineries you recommend that we visit). I'll try to accommodate as many people as I can. In early July, I'll post again asking for partial payment by a fixed date. Final payment will be based on when the transportation company requires it.

I'm really looking forward to this and hope that all of you can make it!

Learn more here:
http://wine.meetup.co...­