addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PDX Wine & Adventure Enthusiasts Message Board › Willamette Valley Winery Tour Transportation

Willamette Valley Winery Tour Transportation

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Hi everyone,

I've heard back from Laidlaw regarding renting a vehicle for use on our trip in August. The school buses that they offer are extremely cheap - ~$50/hour, however they do not have air conditioning and, well, they are school buses. For those of you who plan on attending (whether or not you have RSVPed yet), is this something I should pursue? Or should I look at something a little more comfortable? I've found other transportation that is $100/hour that is much nicer, but it's twice the price. Please let me know what you all think. My decision will be based on your feedback.

Thanks!
Erin