PDX Wine & Adventure Enthusiasts Message Board › Afternoon in Espana Wine Event

Afternoon in Espana Wine Event

This message board is read-only.

James
Y-Span
Portland, OR
Hola Compan~eros,

This Sunday we'll take our brief visit to Spain to enjoy vino and paella. And the futbol aficionados in the crowd will be celebrating the newly crowned European Champions - ole, ole, ole!

With the holiday weekend upon us, I suspect that some of you have made other plans. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RSVP right away if you're in that group. And if you said that you're bringing a guest, please verify that they still plan to join you. It would be helpful to have an accurate head count before I do the grocery shopping.

WARNING TO ALL NO-SHOWS: I will hunt you down and perform an experimental surgery known as the ENO-LOBOTOMY. This new technique involves cutting through the skull and carefully removing all of the eno-receptors in the brain (you know, the ones that process the taste and smell signals and lead to the enjoyment of good wine), leaving those that have undergone the procedure chugging Night Train and Thunderbird, along with the occasional Coors Light.

I hope to see you all there - grey matter intact!

Jimmy
Laurie
user 7141548
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
You so funny!

The only thing that could stop me would be like a burst appendix or something...oh wait....that's already happened! I'll be there!

Hasta pronto baby,
Laurie