You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 6 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Orem/Provo Book Club Message Board › June Book Club/Lunch at my house!

June Book Club/Lunch at my house!

Sherri B.
Springville, UT
Hi everybody!
I know I mentioned it at the last meeting, that I would love to have everyone come on up to my house for this next meeting, but that being said, if it's going to stop people from coming, then lets change it. So please let me know in the next couple of days, so we can all make this decision together! Maybe we can meet a little early and go to lunch and get a room at a nice place to eat, that's not pricey and so then we can talk and get to know each other better!
I love reading and books, but I also joined this group to make new friends, so I'd love to chat and get to know you all!
So please be honest and let me know what you'd like to do. You really have to hit me on the head to hurt my feeling, so I will not be offended!
Is everyone enjoying the book? We wanted a little happier and I think we did find that! Can't wait to see you, but want more people, so if having it at my house means less, lets change it! So if that's the problem, just let me know! I've enjoyed everyone I've met so far and am looking forward to meeting more of you.
Can't wait to hear from you. Please let me know your thoughts soon.
Hugs to all,