addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Organic Gardeners of Tucson Message Board › TOG (The Original Club)

TOG (The Original Club)

Mitchell
zenguy
Tucson, AZ
I want to remind everyone that this meetup group is a part of a larger group, which I usually refer to as TOG, for Tucson Organic Gardeners.  This is the group that is 41 years old and meets once month on the 3rd Tuesday.  You don't have to be a member of that group to come to the meetings, but I recommend it.  For one thing the group needs your support.  For another, you will be on their mailing list and receive the monthly newsletter, The Composter.  Below is a message from Melissa, the TOG membership person:

Hi Gardeners!

This is just a friendly reminder that your membership to Tucson Organic Gardeners is up for renewal.  We hope you enjoy our great newsletter, The Composter, and the education classes, monthly meetings and lectures.  Membership is $15/year for email delivery of the newsletter.  If you would like it delivered via USPS, it is $25 to cover the cost of printing/mailing.

You can mail in your renewal to Tucson Organic Gardeners, P.O. Box 27763, Tucson, AZ 85726 or give it to me directly at an upcoming meeting.  Please include the member form (attached or you can get a hard copy at a meeting) so we can be sure to keep your info up to date.

I look forward to seeing you at the next meeting Tues December 18th, 7 pm when local chef and garden enthusiast, Robert Oser, will share tips and techniques for harvesting, preserving and preparing our organic garden bounty.

Thanks and See you soon!

Melissa Mundt, TOG Membership