addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Dennis O.
user 14199892
Memphis, TN
Post #: 4
Have your lawn and eat it too!

YouTube:
John from http://www.growingyou...­ goes on a field trip to a viewers house to share with you a backyard edible container garden over the ornamental lawn. In this video you will learn how easy it is to grow an edible gardening using plastic barrels that are cut lengthwise to form miniature raised beds that feeds this family in South Florida.

reply and add more....
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm jealous of that guy's yard! I wish I had someone like that to garden with who could teach me the ropes. Thanks for sharing.