addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Organic Gardeners of the Memphis Area Message Board Organic Gardeners of the Memphis Area Discussion Forum › Local Non Profit Extends offer to our Group

Local Non Profit Extends offer to our Group

A former member
Post #: 5
Dear Fellow Members of "Organic Gardeners of the Memphis Area

I just wanted to fire off a quick e-mail to you about a special offer for organic gardening products offered exclusively to members of the Memphis Meet Up Organic Gardeners Group.

This is being made possible by Agra-Cycle, Inc ( www.AgraCycle.com ) all proceeds go to help accomplish their mission of promoting sustainable agriculture as a foundation for sustainable communities. Technically speaking, these items are “not for sale” but are offered for a “suggested donation” What that means for you is that there is NO SALES TAX!

We all know how important it is to use quality organic products. There are a lot of companies that are coming out with so called “natural” products that could be nothing further than the truth.
The products listed below are all OMRI listed (Organic Materials Research Institute) and NOP Approved (National Organic Program) The are the two foremost organic rating organizations in the United States!

I will have the following items available tonight, but this is only on a first come first served basis! Once they are gone so is the special pricing!

What makes this offer truly noteworthy is that, if you research it, are being about 15% LESS than what you will find at Amazon.com.
And what makes it even better deal - There are no shipping charges!
Simply pick them up from me while I am at tonight’s Meet-Up. Below is a listing of what I will have on hand for tonight but the quantities vary and are limited. To find out more about these products, simply click the links for more information or do a Google search!

Avenger Weed Killer, (non-selective herbicide) 32oz concentrate.
Retails at $24.99 at Amazon plus shipping.
You can get it tonight for a suggested donation of only $22.49!
http://www.organic-gardening-for-life.com/Avenger-Weed-Killer.html

Serenade Garden Disease Control, (Fungicide)
Retails at $21.62 plus shipping
You can get it tonight for suggested donation of only $19.45!
http://www.organic-gardening-for-life.com/Serenade-Garden-Disease-Control.html

NPP Broad Range Fungicide (by ICT Organics) ready to go spray container, simply connect to your garden hose and go!
Retails at $23.99 plus shipping
You can get it tonight for a suggested donation of only $20.99!

Organic Nutrient Tea (by ICT Organics) concentrate comes with it’s own garden hose spray container. One of the most powerful organic nutrient teas available.
Retails at $23.99
Get it tonight for a suggested donation of only $20.99!
http://www.organic-gardening-for-life.com/organic-nutrient-tea.html

Essential 1 PHE commercial duty insecticide, normally available to contractors only. One gallon of concentrate. This powerful insecticide has strong knock down power with long residual effects. Suggested retail $79.87 at the Natural Organic Warehouse (not including shipping)
Tonight you can get the last one in stock, suggested donation of only $75.49
http://www.organic-gardening-for-life.com/Essential_1-PHE.html­

I prefer to take checks made payable to “Agra-Cycle, Inc” or cash, sorry I have no way to process a credit or debit card.

I’ll see you tonight!

Greg Traver