Holistic Organic Veganism for Life, the Future, and You Message Board › Prelude to Meetup Event with Dr. Cousens

Prelude to Meetup Event with Dr. Cousens

Michael A. B.
user 10314538
Group Organizer
Brisbane, CA
Dear Attendees,
I am happy to see a good turnout, well,...turning out, for June 28!
I want to be very clear so everyone is expecting with this event is. If you expect a "talk," you might be surprised. Dr. Cousens has a very unique role as both a healing plant-sourced live-food nutrition expert, and a spiritual teacher and rabbi. What this event is, without question, is spiritual. It is a group, positive energy ceremony timed carefully with the sunset, intended to be connecting and participatory, as we are sitting in a circle and we sometimes sing together, dance together, meditate together, and more. It is the identical ceremony that occurs every single Friday evening at the Tree of Life Center US in Patagonia, Arizona, which says that it is definitely universal and is available for every single human being to tap into.
While the event *includes* a talk, the event reaches another level of group energy than just a talk. I want to avoid anybody feeling like they're in the wrong place if a shared spiritual experience along with some education is not what they're looking for. Also, there is a blessing from Dr. Cousens, where spiritual energy is transmitted. This, too, is done weekly at the Tree of Life, and is a really wonderful experience if this is what you are seeking. It all adds up to be quite special, to have a spiritual teacher available to us and integrated so well with both the nutritional healing sciences and the spiritual history of live veganism.
Mainly, come open to a personal, internal experience, be open being transformed inside into natural joy of living, and to possibly being pressed or challenged a bit to rise in your consciousness (this goes for all of us).
Sent with love and gratitude,
Michael
P.S. Feel free to contact me for anything.
P.P.S. If you'd like to arrive 45 or 30 minutes early, there might be last-minute assistance you could help with to complete the preparations. Let me know if you'd like to support the event that way. Thank you.