addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orlando Area Dining Out Group Message Board › SEPTEMBER!!!

SEPTEMBER!!!

Allison
OrlandoAllison
Group Organizer
Altamonte Springs, FL
September is on its way, and do you know what that means?? MAGICAL DINING MONTH IS ALMOST HERE!

If you were lucky enough to join us last year, you'd know that this is my absolute favorite month-long event. We did SIX dinners last year, and I believe that I'll do the same again this year. I've been browsing the menus and am narrowing it down to a few old favorites and a few new spots that I've been anxious to try.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Magical Dining Month, read on, from their website, http://www.visitorlando.com/magicaldining/­:

Satisfy your craving for haute cuisine at an even hotter price during Visit Orlando's Magical Dining Month, a culinary celebration sure to please your palate and your wallet. This September 1-30, 2012, Orlando's finest restaurants will feature three-course, prix fixe dinner menus for just $30. Indulge your inner gourmet with an appetizer, entrée and dessert at a different restaurant every week. Or even every day!

One dollar from each meal will be donated to this year's charity, the Edgewood Children's Ranch.

More about this year's chosen charity: http://www.visitorlando.com/magicaldining/charity/­

I'd encourage everyone to browse the participating restaurants and all the menus and visit these venues even on your own. GREAT deals, just the best restaurants in town, not to mention it's for charity. Keep your eyes open for a LOT of announcements!

Have a great week!
Allison