align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Orlando Area Dining Out Group Message Board › Orlando Meetup in the Orlando Sentinel!

Orlando Meetup in the Orlando Sentinel!

Allison
OrlandoAllison
Group Organizer
Altamonte Springs, FL
Check us out!

http://articles.orlan...­

A former member
Post #: 5
Very very cool! :)
A former member
Post #: 23
Loved the article.
Sung Mi S.
user 7694446
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
great article and great quotes from Allison!
Scott A.
user 11547012
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
it was a good article. I know both the editor and reporter on this story. They credited me with giving them the idea after they saw my meetup posts on Facebook. lol. Seriously.
Allison
OrlandoAllison
Group Organizer
Altamonte Springs, FL
Post #: 32
it was a good article. I know both the editor and reporter on this story. They credited me with giving them the idea after they saw my meetup posts on Facebook. lol. Seriously.

And Scott - yes - thank you for the heads-up about Walter looking for organizers to work with - DEFINITELY a good thing!