addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orlando Area Dining Out Group Message Board › Great People,Great Food, and a Awesome Time!

Great People,Great Food, and a Awesome Time!

A former member
Post #: 1
This last meet up for me was really, a nice time for myself, and my business associate. The choice of venue was right on! Enjoyed the conversations, especially about one of my personal passions Travel.

Thank you again, Allison for your consistant commitment to this meet up, and for simply being a great leader, in creating these So Social and Fun Meetups for us all!

YOU ROCK..

Your Fellow Foodie, ;)

Roland