- We are a Hula Halau (School) whose mission it is to share the Hawaiian culture, dance, and Spirit of Aloha in the Orlando and surrounding areas. We place a strong emphasis on technique and protocols in order to help perpetuate the Hawaiian culture and dance.
- Classes are offered to women and men, any size, shape, or physical fitness level are welcome!
- We offer classes of all levels in Hula (Hawaiian) Basics, Tahitian Basics, and Maori Poi Basics. Once a student completes the Basics program he/she can test to advance to the next level in that style.
- Auditions are held for those students who want to participate in the Student Performance Troupe.
- Classes are offered in multiple locations so please contact us directly or visit our website for class information and locations.
- Specialized workshops are also offered to learn Costuming, Lei Making and other topics.
-BENEFITS OF HULA DANCING …for the Body, Mind, and Spirit…
For the Body-
• Increases Strength and Flexibility in Core, hips, thighs, calves, shins, back, shoulders, and arms
• Provides Low-Impact Cardiovascular workout
• Improves Coordination, Balance, Posture, and Poise
• Hula for Your Health – studies show an improvement in Osteoporosis and overall health with Hula!
For the Mind-
• Enhances Memory
• Provides Education and Understanding of Hawaiian words, music, history, and culture
• Creates Awareness and Respect for the Hawaiian Culture
• Develops Dedication, Responsibility, and Respect for others
For the Spirit-
• Reduces Stress and Allows for Relaxation
• Creates a Visual and Spiritual Experience
• Gain an Understanding of, and Share the “Spirit of Aloha”
• Develop Lifelong Friendships and become part of the Hula Ohana (family)
Come join us to dance and Share The Spirit of Aloha! We look forward to meeting you soon!