align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Orlando Nerds and Geeks Message Board Everything Else › Any Valencia College Students Out There?

Any Valencia College Students Out There?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello. The name's Rayne and I was simply wondering if there are any people out there who happen to attend Valencia College. Not asking for personal info so no one get the wrong idea please. I just want to know is all. If there are then this could potentially lead to other college related questions.
Bruno C.
user 64599262
Orlando, FL
Hey, Im going VC

I joined this hoping there would be some cool events nearby but they all seem to be in casselberry or maitland etc
Luther W.
Quantum-Gravity
Orlando, FL
Post #: 4
I used to goto Valencia, I still visit some people there from time to time. (On the east campus)
Bethany G.
user 84502782
Orlando, FL
I'm at the West Campus. It doesn't seem like this group has a whole lot of activity though...
Christopher
user 113173142
Orlando, FL
I live over by east campus.