This is our monthly meeting on the 2nd Saturday of every month, from 12 Noon to 2 PM, at the Melrose Center in the downtown Orlando Library!
We will have social time, presentation(s), and "Show & Tell" time for everyone to share their projects... So please bring anything you are working on!
2. Announcements, Planning, & Request for Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback, including:
- Club Logos & Shirts, Rick
- Preparations for Orlando Mini Maker Faire, Richard
- Preparations for July "Tech Talk", Kevin
- Other activities, events, contests, etc. we should consider
- "Hardware Demos: Tips And Techniques", Rob
- Engineers without Borders, McKinnley
- 3-D Printing Presentation & Demo, Jim
- Bridge-Bot Demo, Kevin
4. Show & Tell - Bring your projects and show your work!
After the meeting, we may walk to a nearby restaurant to eat - all are welcome to join us.
See you there!
Orlando Robotics & Makers Club: www.meetup.com/Orlando-Robotics