This is our monthly meeting on the 2nd Saturday of every month, from 12 Noon to 2 PM, at the Melrose Tech Center in the downtown Orlando Library!
We will have social time, presentations, and "Show & Tell" time for everyone to share their projects... So please bring anything you are working on!
2. Announcements, Planning, & Request for Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback, including:
- Club Logos & Shirts, Rick
- Preparations for Orlando Mini Maker Faire, Richard
- Preparations for July "Tech Talk", Kevin
- What other activities (presentations, contests, etc.) should we do?
- RC Building on the Cheap, Rick
- Novel Solar Power Technology, Kyle & Lancen
- FPV Wireless Video Bot w/ Demo, Kevin
4. Show & Tell - Bring your projects and show your work!
After the meeting, we may walk to a nearby restaurant to eat - all are welcome to join us.
See you there!
Orlando Robotics & Makers Club: www.meetup.com/Orlando-Robotics