Note: Only for September, we'll meet on the FIRST Saturday of September, i.e., Sept. 6th, due to a schedule conflict. Next month (October) we'l go back to our usual second Saturday of every month schedule.
This is our monthly meeting at the Melrose Center on the 2nd floor in the downtown Orlando Library!
We will have social time, a few presentations, and time for everyone to share their projects... So please bring anything you are working on!
1. Social Time - videos if projector available
3. Announcements, Planning, & Request for Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback, including:
- Maker Faire: ORMC Club Booth Staffing, Business Cards, & Stickers - Richard
- Club Shirts for Maker Faire, Distribute Shirts to folks who paid for them - Rick & Kevin
- Maker Faire, Club Logo Sign - Jim
- What other activities (presentation topics, contests, etc.) should we do? - Everyone
- Request for help organizing club activities, and planning for the club's future - Kevin
- Other Announcements?
- Designing for 3D Printing using SketchUp - Jim
- Rocket Electronics Project - William
- Wire Game Project, Beta Testing - Richard & Neil
5. Show & Tell - Bring your projects and show your work!
6. After the Meeting: Discuss with Folks re: how to help plan & organize club activities
See you there!