Our monthly meeting at the Melrose Center on the 2nd floor in the downtown Orlando Library!
At this session, we'll be doing a 1-hour Introduction to Arduino presentation, with a training series in the following weeks and months. If you're interested in learning about Arduinos, you should attend this session. Note: this presentation will begin at exactly at 12:00 Noon, due to time constraints, so please arrive by 11:45.
0. Announcements - 11:50AM:
- Sign in sheet for Jim's 3-D print gift certificate giveaway
- Polls: - Interest in:
* Beginner Robotics Topics Series of Talks
* Propeller Activity Board Microprocesser Series of Talks
* Interest in Organizing Contests
- 12:00 - Introduction to Arduino, & Upcoming Arduino Workshops Series - Neil & Richard - click: Arduino homepage
- 1:00 - Maker Faire Results - All
- 1:10 - NASA Sample Return Robot Challenge - William - click for discussion
- 1:20 - Intro to Radio Control (RC) for Beginners - Kevin - click for parts list
2. Show & Tell - Please bring your projects & show your work!
See you there!
Orlando Robotics & Makers Club: www.meetup.com/Orlando-Robotics