This is our monthly meeting on the second Saturday of every month at the Melrose Tech Center on the 2nd floor in the downtown Orlando Library!
We will have social time, a presentation, and time for everyone to share their projects... So please bring anything you are working on!
1. Start Meeting @ 12:05
- Thanks to Neil & Richard for the Arduino Workshops!!
- Otronicon: Exhibiting, Panels, Workshops
- Group Project for Maker Faire 2015 - Jim
- Request for Feedback: Should we keep to the schedule or allow the meetings to run longer?
- 3-D Printed Artwork - James
- Brainstorming a Maker Problem (in 3-D Printing) - Jim
- Raspberry Pi Applications - Mac
- Robotics Teams: FTC & FRC - Neil
3. Show & Tell - Please bring your projects & show your work!
See you there!
Orlando Robotics & Makers Club: www.meetup.com/Orlando-Robotics