addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orlando Ruby Users Group Message Board › (JOB) Moving to Orlando

(JOB) Moving to Orlando

Larry V.
user 143429662
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Hi --

My name is Larry Vaughn, and I'm moving to the Orlando area the first week in June. I've been using Ruby on Rails for four years and have become passionate about the language and the Ruby community. I'm looking forward to getting involved with a new group of Rubyists in Florida.

If anyone is hiring for a Ruby position in the Orlando area, I'd love to talk -- my information is on LinkedIn.

Thanks!
Billy W.
wattsinabox
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Hi, Larry. Do you have github, stack overflow, and other tech profile links you can attach? Thanks!
Larry V.
user 143429662
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
Hi!

I do have a StackEchange, But it really doesn't have much more than my LinkedIn.

I've been working the last several years mainly from private repos or in house git servers. I am adding some sample code to my github account though, and there is some gem forks there. My github account looks pretty flat for activity though. I'll post the link to the samples within the next couple days.

Any suggestions or criticisms are always appreciated, this is my first time in 15 years I've had to "seek" a job, so I'm a little rusty lol.

Larry
Billy W.
wattsinabox
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
No problem. Looking forward to seeing the links. Thanks!