addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orlando Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Message Board › Great article about capitalization of sci-fi and fantasy races

Great article about capitalization of sci-fi and fantasy races

Michael G.
gemmatim
Oviedo, FL
Post #: 6
If you're like me you've struggled a bit with the dilemma of capitalization when it comes to fantasy races and species. As I researched the topic I found this excellent read! The author really breaks it down like I've never seen before, it's very insightful and cool. Enjoy. :)

http://www.meta-earth...­
Laurie W.
user 98949182
Orlando, FL
Post #: 4
Interesting. I agreed with all the conclusions except one- that cats don't have a common culture! lol! Though it's true that more specific breeds of cats, like Siamese, Maine Coons etc. have an even more unique and specific culture than the whole of them... , )