add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Orlando Spiritual Topics Book Club Message Board › Update to November MeetUp

Update to November MeetUp

Tim M.
user 11334257
Orlando, FL
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update regarding the time, place, and book for November discussion. A few people asked if we could meet on a weekend (and no one objected to the idea) so I moved our November MeetUp to a Sunday evening. Also, someone asked for a more central location so I moved the locale to the Drunken Monkey on Bumby (near Orlando Exec Airport).

Most importantly though, I wanted to make sure everyone was aware we're still discussing Lee Strobel's book, The Case for Faith. Numerous illnesses, work and family conflicts impacted us in October so we haven't had a chance to talk through Lee's book together yet. We'll move onto the next planned book, The Case Against Christianity in December.

Keep Searching,