|Sent on:||Tuesday, August 27, 2013 8:45 AM|
Good morning, We have a great opportunity for what my client is will to pay up to $65K. If you are interested please email me directly, [address removed].
I’m looking for an entry level mobile apps developer. Primarily an iOS (iPhone/iPad/iTouch). Android experience a strong desire, but not required.
· Experience building and delivering highly scalable, reliable, and complex software systems on-time and on budget.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
· A commitment to writing quality code.
· An eagerness to learn new things and to help others do the same.
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and project management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Demonstrable experience with real-world iOS projects for App Store or Enterprise distribution.
· Strong customer relations/customer management skills.
· Ability to lead development teams.
· 3+ years professional software development experience.
· 2+ years professional experience with Objective-C for iOS.
· Strong understanding of Storyboards/Interface Builder
· Strong understanding of the Delegation Pattern
· Experience with CoreData
· Experience with Git or SVN
· Experience with JSON & XML
· Server side or Web Services Development (PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python)
· Database Design and Development
Additional Desired Skills/Experience:
· Open Source Contributions are a plus.
· Working knowledge of Photoshop
· Android development
· Unity3d or other gaming engine
Manager of Client Services
485 N. Keller Road
Maitland, FL 32751
This email message originally included an attachment.