align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Orlando iOS Developer Group Message Board › My NSNotificationCenter will not yell back at me... sad

My NSNotificationCenter will not yell back at me... sad

Shane H.
user 14514466
Orlando, FL
Post #: 22

I am working through the most annoying aspect of coding for iOS, detecting the keyboard. I am working through iOS5 Applicatoin Development by Wei-Meng Lee. Its a great book, but I've hit a snag.

In chapter 6, detecting the keyboard I get the error : no visible @interface for 'NSNotificatonCenter' declares the selector 'userinfo'.

My question is: How do I declare it or fix this?

Is there a better tutorial, or example to follow? Here is what apple has to say on the subject.
Rodne.y
RodneyDegracia
Orlando, FL
Post #: 25
Shane,

The error message sounds like the NSNotificationCenter won't accept 'userinfo'. Perhaps you meant to use NSNotification ?

Rodney Degracia
Elven Labs Software Development
http://www.elvenlabs....­