addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orlando iOS Developer Group Message Board › iOS developer position for CBS interactive

iOS developer position for CBS interactive

Pete W.
acedanger
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 3
Hey everybody, I just got this email from someone looking for an iOS developer. It sounds like a great opportunity. I wish I knew how to develop for iOS. Below is the email that I received. I only modified the email address.

Hi Pete,

I'm wondering if anyone you know of may be open to exploring a new opportunity with our CBS Interactive Sports group in Ft. Lauderdale? We're looking for someone to help develop sports related mobile apps that will deliver real-time scoring, headlines, alerts, stats, standings, photos, videos and other related content. You'll be creating companion apps for CBSSports.com, fantasy products including Fantasy Football, College Football, Baseball, Basketball and Hockey Commissioner products, March Madness Office Bracket and Football Office Pool Manager products.

We're looking for someone with thorough knowledge of the iOS programming environment and has acted as a key contributor to at least one publicly released native iPhone application. Someone who has a background supporting the integration of rich media assets, including video, into mobile properties, experience integrating ad serving products and analytics/reporting tools into mobile properties and strong C/Objective-C, C++ programming skills.

If you know of anyone, please feel free to have them reach out to me directly with a copy of an updated resume. Thanks, in advance, for taking the time to look this over!

Kind Regards,
Alicia Goodyear
alicia.goodyear[at]cbsinteractive[dot]­com