Orlando iOS Developer Group Message Board › Starting an iOS Game Development Team in Daytona Beach

Starting an iOS Game Development Team in Daytona Beach

Brandon S. L.
user 69151882
Sanford, FL
Post #: 2
Hey guys, I'm currently looking into gathering people together near the Daytona Beach (FL) area to start up a dedicated video game programming team. I'm looking for people with serious interests (and possible dabbling) with making games for the iOS platform. I did create my own meetup group at http://www.meetup.com...­ for anyone in the area who's interested. Unfortunately, Orlando is a stretch for me (especially with my working hours and most of my free time being on weekends). I would originally try to come to these meetings if they weren't on weekdays. If anyone is interested though, please feel free to check out my group page or ask for any more information! I definitely need people with experience in OpenGL, Maya, Illustrator and such.
Andrew K.
user 7281070
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Post #: 4
Hey Brandon,

Feel free to shoot an e-mail to the group to guarantee everyone sees this. You can find the e-mail tool in Meetup's menus.
Brandon S. L.
user 69151882
Sanford, FL
Post #: 3
Hey Brandon,

Feel free to shoot an e-mail to the group to guarantee everyone sees this. You can find the e-mail tool in Meetup's menus.

Thanks for the info. I'm quite new to the site and a few features are pretty embedded in the menus. Had no idea I had access to a full mailing list to everyone! The email has been sent. I honestly do hope that some people are interested though. The hardest part about getting a project like this started (in my opinion) is getting the team together.