Orlando iOS Developer Group Message Board › Sr/Lead Mobile Devloper in St.Pete, FL $125k
Hi - I am currently working on filling the following position... full time permanet Mobile Developer. Please contact me directly with any interest or questions at email@example.com
Sr/Lead Mobile Developer
St. Pete - $115-125k
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or combination of education and experience required.
• Five (5) years experience in mobile applications development required.
• iPhone and Android SDK experience a must.
• Hands-on experience with native and hybrid mobile development using Phonegap, Sencha Touch, iOS, Google Play store deployment, a must.
• Needs to have one or more applications publicly available in iOS App Store or Google Play store. Experience with version control systems such as Subversion required.
• Knowledge of Linux, Apache, Oracle preferred.
• Three (3) years experience in leading development teams in the mobile solutions space required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Hands-on knowledge of designing UI's for multiple form factors using techniques such as responsive design, device detection
• Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
• Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and work in a collaborative environment
• Expertise in MEAP and Rich and Native mobile application development
• In-depth mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies knowledge
• Strong object oriented programing and software design abilities
• Demonstrated excellent analytical and quantitative skills
• Strong ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in making decisions
• Keen Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet computer software applications
• Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position responsibilities
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of materials handled
• Ability to be flexible and work under high pressure in a complex environment
• As part of a cross-functional software team, be commissioned with delivering new and innovative platforms, products
• Work with product management to help define functional specification for mobile application.
• Interact with client stakeholders in areas of application and mobile architecture, web architecture, content management, creative design, analytics and business.
• Prepare detailed workflow charts (UML standard compliant) and diagrams that describe input, output and logical operation and convert them into high quality computer programs
• Conduct and lead various testing cycles of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired results. Spearhead automated test and build strategies for mobile solutions
• Perform and direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt new requirements
• Drive application architecture, technical design and code reviews
• Work with enterprise architecture to ensure technical solutions align with the overall IT software architecture framework and design guidelines
• Work with UX Designers, API / Backend teams to design mobile applications / services
• Develop coding standards and modules for reuse
• Be a technical mentor to other mobile developers
Thanks in Advance,