align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

North Orlando Web Professionals Message Board › I'm looking for a Django front end web designer/developer and/or SEO for pos

I'm looking for a Django front end web designer/developer and/or SEO for possible partnership in early stages startup venture in Orlando, FL!

Karl
vinlander
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 1
Hello,

I'm a Django/Python software developer in the Orlando area.
I'm looking another Django programmer with solid front-end Web 2.0 skills (HTML, CSS, js, jQuery, ajax, etc) for partnership on a startup I'm working on.

Work is mostly done remotely and you set up your working schedule.

Ideally you will need to be within a day driving distance from Orlando, Florida for face-to-face team meetings on weekends on a need basis.

I have taken the project to prototype stages running and is currently running on a development/test server (Ubuntu server 10.04) on Amazon EC2 cloud. I developed a prototype table based front end just to develop and test the backend and now I need somebody with solid front end skills to give it a more modern Web 2.0 look and feel. And eventually also help with all aspects of design, development, front and back end, database (MySQL or MongoDB), server operations (EC2 cloud, Ubuntu server 10.04), message queues, email and SMS notifications, etc.

Something similar to http://www.olx.com...­

The site will have a simple, clean and functional style like facebook, LinkedIn, etc. There is not much graphics except maybe for a small logo, buttons and icons. But we need photo galleries, thumbnail ribbons, frameless popup forms, etc.

This project is aimed to be the 'craigslist killer'. We expect a fast growth and unlimited income potential!

Please email me back if you are interested so we can discuss the details.

Thanks,
Carlos