addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Orlando Web Professionals Message Board › Sept Meetup Topics

Sept Meetup Topics

Phil P.
philpalmieri
Lake Mary, FL
Happy September!

This month's meetup, we will be covering the topic of proposals, estimates, change orders, scheduling etc... The best and worst part about being a web professional!

Over the years, i have put together a library of proposal templates, contract tid-bits, wireframe setups, etc.. I want to share my process, and see how others are doing it too.. Maybe we can learn something from each other.

More to come in the next couple weeks,

See you there,

Phil