North Orlando Web Professionals Message Board › 2 UI Engineers needed in Lake Mary, FL

2 UI Engineers needed in Lake Mary, FL

Keiko B.
Keiko
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
Good morning!

TEKsystems is seeking 2 UI Engineers for six month contract positions located in Lake Mary, FL. These are urgent positions and my client is ready to hire 2 Developers immediately.

My client is a well established company seeking to hire 2 UI Engineers to join them in the development of a self service solution for airline carriers that will be delivered on a stand alone kiosk as well as web based application.

These candidates will be doing the front end development of the self service application in CSS3, HTML5, JavaScript, JQuery. It is also highly preferred that the chosen candidates have some exposure to Java Server Pages (JSP).

We are seeking candidates that are very well versed in JavaScript development and possess demonstrated knowledge of concepts such as closure, lexical scoping, and arrays within JavaScript.

There is a possibility these contracts could be extended beyond 6 months and the next phase of the project is to create a mobile application solution.

If you are interested in learning more about these positions please contact me immediately. I can be reached at kberg@teksystems.com or 407.736.8538.

Best regards,

Keiko Berg Professional Recruiter
3501 Quadrangle Blvd, suite 105 Orlando, FL 32817
888.395.9242 T 407.736.8538
F 407.736.8590