addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I was talking to Steve last meeting about some resources I use from tutorials to code examples to just plain fun. Here are some of those links:

codepen.io/ (nifty github-style code pallet for viewing and writing cool little snippets of stuff.)

teamtreehouse.com (learning site like Code Academy, based here in Orlando)

tutsplus.com (another cool video tutorial library, some free stuff for Sublime and jQuery)

A Chrome dev tool I love is called LiveReload. It also has a plugin for Sublime so that when you ctrl+s whatever you're working on it will automatically refresh the page in your viewport. Requires wamp/xamp/mamp. (www.livereload.com)

I like to use the above Chrome extension/Sublime plugin in conjunction with Adobe Edge Inspect. EI lets you view whatever is on your browser in your phone or tablet. Great for seeing a live look at a page you're trying to make responsive. There is a Chrome extension and app for your phone, and you must be on the same Wi-fi. (www.adobe.com)

And last but not least, IconMonster. Neat little site with tons of free icons for download. They have everything-ish, and it's pretty awesome if you use something like The Noun Project to create a custom Icon Font for use in optimizing the size of your site by making certain logos into a font instead of a .png.

Just a few things I've found over the past couple weeks. Anything interesting out there that you guys are finding? Podcasts, feeds, sites, etc.?