addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Orlando Web Professionals Message Board › Lat Minute Location Change - North Orlando Web Professionals

Lat Minute Location Change - North Orlando Web Professionals

Phil P.
philpalmieri
Lake Mary, FL
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry this is last minute, but Panera screwed with out booking - again... They gave our reservation to someone else who had a bigger budget! So... I'm hosting the meetup down the street at my office's conference room..  We can hold about 15-20 people so, i made RSVP required... please DO NOT RSVP if you are not attending, we have had a lot of no shows recently and I wouldnt want someone to miss out.

Details for the location are below - map changes are here:

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Orlando-web-professionals/events/110121682/­

When: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:30 PM

Where: Your Office USA
1540 International Parkway
Heathrow, FL 32746

RSVP limit: 20 "Yes" RSVPs

This Meetup repeats on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.