addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Orlando Web Professionals Message Board › Opportunity for LAMP Developers

Opportunity for LAMP Developers

A former member
Hello everyone!

Excuse me for the interruption… The startup I work for is looking to hire another LAMP developer, so I thought I'd share the job ad with the group.

This position is full time and permanent; the environment is very laid back.  Expect to learn a lot with us as we expand our services to the US (product already launched in France).

If you have any questions regarding the company or the position itself, please feel free to email me privately at hello@sergiocruz.me and I will be glad to give you more details about it.  Otherwise if you are interested in applying, the direct email address to the hiring manager is in the bottom of this message.

Thanks a have a good one :)

--
Sergio Cruz
Web-Developer

Job posting:

Wishopt Inc is looking for a talented self-motivated individual with an open mind and a taste for adventure to work in an established start-up and to help develop the emerging social gifting platform GIVTED.com. Wishopt is one of the rare tech companies to receive funding on the east coast as opposed to the more traditional silicon valley conglomerate. We are opening offices in New-York and Orlando and are ready to take over the US with this revolutionary concept. If you want to live the California dream without having to re-locate and get a chance to be part of the next big thing, APPLY TODAY!

We offer competitive salary and benefits, brand new equipment and everything else you need to be comfortable and deliver your best. Our office is equipped with brand new equipment, free snacks and recreations and is conveniently located 5 minutes away from the 417 highway, which makes it a short drive from anywhere.

There will be a lot of challenging projects in the next few months, from programming to architecture, web and mobile, cloud services, APIs: everything is possible.

If you have Chrome or speak french, visit our website http://www.givted.com...­ and register to get a feel of what's to come.

Please send your resume WITH A DETAILED DESCRIPTION of your previous

work experience RELEVANT to the following skills.

Must Haves:
PHP 5+
MySQL 5+
HTML/CSS
Object Oriented Programming
Experience with any PHP Frameworks (Zend, Symfony, CakePHP etc)
Experience with Version Control (SVN, CVS or Git)
Experience with a Javascript framework (YUI, JQuery, Prototype, etc)

IOS development experience a HUGE PLUS

GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU SOON!

--
Matthieu Rethers
CTO - GIVTED
matthieu@givted.com