Good times await! Johnny’s Fillin’ Station has been family owned and operated in the same location since 1985. Known for amazing burgers and killer happy hour specials, they’ve become a local favorite – for good reason. Let’s head over there and see what everyone’s talking about!
First of all – here’s a list of their ALL-DAY/EVERY-DAY happy hour specials:
- 4 for $8.00 bucket beer special
- $2 Killians bottles
- $6 32oz Newcastle, Heineken & Dos Equis Pitchers
- $3 Jim Beam Red Stag Shots
- $4 Jack Daniel’s Honey Shot
- $5 Jäger Shot
- $5 Sailer Jerry Spiced Rum
- $6.45 Johnny’s Signature Honey Drop Shot (Barenjager w/ OBP)
- $4 Jäger Barrels
- $5.50 American Harvest Organic Vodka
- $7 Double Michael Collins
- $5 Pinnacle Cocktails
Then you can check out the food – it’s not fancy, but it’s consistently good!
To try to avoid any confusion, Johnny’s is actually 2 businesses, Johnny’s Fillin’ Station, which is where we’ll be, and Johnny’s Other Side, which is where we will NOT be. Make sure ya go in the right one! Hope to see you there!