add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Orlando Happy Hour Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Friday the 13th - Bahama Breeze!!

Meetup details changed: Friday the 13th - Bahama Breeze!!

Group Organizer
Altamonte Springs, FL
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

Okay, all - I've made the executive decision to move the party INSIDE. I'd first heard the temps would be down in the 50s, which sitting near the fire pit would have been quite pleasant, but it's already chilly (typing this at 1:15pm), and will be in the 40s tonight - I wouldn't do that to you! So come inside where it's warm, and ask for the Meetup Group - the party WILL go on!

PS - I will hang a sign by the fire pit in case anyone misses this announcement...

See you tonight!

When: Friday, January 13, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: Bahama Breeze
499 E Altamonte Dr
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
407 831-2929

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.