January 24, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
- Meet & Greet - 10 minutes
- Presentation 1 -The ever-changing world of Technology, "Mobile Apps" and speech recognition, By Carlos Garcia of Summ-IT Healthcare:
- Presentation 2: "Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to work....You will be hacked." By Kalani Enos
- About Presenters
- Carlos brings over twenty-eight years’ experience in healthcare with eighteen of those years directly involved in information technology. Mr. Garcia has been involved in all phases of software development including analysis, design, development, and system maintenance at several healthcare facilities throughout the United States and Canada. A recently released study by the World Health Organization indicates that the “use of mobile and wireless technologies to support the achievement of health objectives has the potential to transform the face of health service delivery across the globe”.
- Kalani is an Information Security professional with 20 years of experience in IT, and 12 years in the Information Security industry with the US Government. Kalani's credentials include: Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP), CompTia A+, Network+ Server+, MCSE NT4(expired), MCSE 2000, MCSA 2003/2008, CCNA, MA (History, East European Studies), BA History/English, Associates Electronic Engineering.
Kinect Gaming Competition: Kinect Sports
*Immediately following several members attend Happy Hour at approximately 8:30.
**Please email [masked] or [masked] if you are interested in getting a future topic approved for presentation.