Orlando Tech Entrepreneurs Message Board › Do you know any BI Developers or .NET Developers

Do you know any BI Developers or .NET Developers

Shannon
ShannonFamosi
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Good morning everyone... and Happy Friday!!

I have 2 immediate needs. Please take a peek and see if you or someone you know may be interested!

BI Developer: this is a full time, direct hire position with a great company! I have been working with this particular hiring manager for many years and have successfully placed quite a few excellent candidates on his teams. We need someone with MS BI tools experience. SSRS, SSIS, Datawarehousing concepts, data analysis and ETL packages required.

.NET Web Developer: This is a contract to hire opportunity. Candidate must have experience working with ASP.NET and C# (or VB.NET, although C# is the preference), SQL Server, SSRS, and Visual Studio. Initially, this person will be helping with an existing project, but in the very near future, will be able to take part in a brand new project- site and system. This is a small development team, so we need someone that is very motivated and can self manage. Because there will be some flexibility with the new site and system, we will consider candidates with 1-2 years of experience, although not limited to that criteria.

These positions are both interviewing immediately! I would love to hear from anyone that would like to learn more and be considered.

Please take a moment to view my webpage at www.ashleyellis.com/shannon-famosi - Here you can view testimonials from candidates and hiring partners that I have worked with.

Thank you in advance!

Shannon Famosi
www.ashleyellis.com/shannon-famosi