|Sent on:||Tuesday, February 5, 2013 3:59 PM|
Hi Everyone,My name is Chris Anuszewski and I am the Director of Operations for Infant Swimming Resource (www.infantswim.com). We are a family run business based here in Orlando Florida. We're currently in need of a Web Developer to begin immediately helping us with a list of projects. We have over 400 Instructors around the world that help teach children how to survive when they fall in the water alone. We have a project that needs immediate attention as we'd like to upgrade our registration system. In addition to the immediate projects we are looking to replace our existing Developer who already has a full-time job, so we need someone willing to put in more hours on our projects. Below is a description of the position. Please feel free to contact me directly with your resume, if you are interested.
Software Developer/Server Administrator
Infant Swimming Resource is looking for a technology professional to work on ISR's day-to-day IT operations and ongoing systems initiatives. The qualified candidate will have experience in developing and maintaining web-based applications and related scripts/interactions, and administering and overseeing it's operations on a small to medium size cluster of systems that operate entirely in Amazon's Elastic Cloud. The qualified candidate will understand cloud computing and how to develop infrastructure and applications for availability and continuity while mitigating downtime and data loss.
Part-Time, 20 hours per week. With the opportunity for more hours as we look to replace our existing Developer/Server Administration.
Advanced Experience with the LAMP stack, specifically with the following:
- Linux Systems administration, CentOS (or comparable Linux OS)
- Compiling and deploying linux software and/or installing using built-in package manager
- DNS Setup and operations.
- BASH Shell Scripting
- Apache configuration and troubleshooting/tuning
- SSL Certificate installation
- MySQL Operations and administration, and proven ability to design and work with existing and new schemas
- PHP development
- Object Oriented PHP development
- Command Line Scripting
- PEAR/PECL Library - module usage.
Amazon Web Services
- Day to day operations and administration
- Managing and advancing a set of scripts that use the AWS PHP SDK to automate operations and interactions
- Elastic IP and Elastic Load balancer setup, SSL integration.
- Automation of scaling
SCM Experience using GitHub
- Release management
- Deploying to staging and production clusters
- Module Development, Drupal API, CRON Interactions
Salesforce.com experience a plus.
Thank you very much for your time.
Director of Operations
Infant Swimming Resource
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Chris Anuszewski ([address removed]) from The Orlando PHP User Group.
To learn more about Chris Anuszewski, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]