addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orlando Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Vegan Kids

Vegan Kids

Karen
OrangeCityVegan
Orange City, FL
Post #: 3
I have 3 vegan children. The oldest is 5 and she has a lot of friends but none of them are vegan or vegetarian. She's always asking me if she can have a vegan friend.
I was wondering if anyone knows other vegan kids or if you yourself have a vegan child or children and would like to have a play date?
Thanks!
~Karen
A former member
Post #: 44
I have a vegan kid! My daughter and I are vegan! And she is 5. However we live in East Orlando, like 10 min from Downtown Orlando. We don't know too many other vegans in the area. Hence why we joined the group.
Karen
OrangeCityVegan
Orange City, FL
Post #: 4
It would be so great if we could have a play date! We live about 45 min from Orlando but we go to Ethos and Loving Hut often.
My 5 year old would be thrilled to have a veg friend! Please Let me know if you would like to have a play date!