Ormes Temple is a Nonprofit 501c3 Spiritual Education Center:
It is a temple without walls, of love and light, peace and joy that has its "Thrown Room" in the hearts of each of us!
We have this meetup group to reach out to women and men who have a sincere desire to understand the true Integral teachings of Tantra Yoga, from the perspective of self healing, empowerment, awakening and enlightenment.
There are several main areas of interest that our workshops, private sessions and coaching and free events address directly that are top concerns to many of us today, as we go through these intensive times.
1. Tantra Yoga can help to not only stay alive but enhance the quality of living through raising up and supporting a healthy, body, mind, heart and soul with the wealth of holistic fitness: stabilizing joy, sublime peace, and Love Supreme.
2. Tantra helps us to heal and empower relationships by healing and empowering the relationship we hold within our own selves. Explore the journey within, where the first Unity Dance of Love Supreme happens in the very core of our Being.
3. Discover the Key Tantra presents that will help us to experience the beauty of relationships with others, from the most intimate to the most remote. Now, there are some intense changes that are happening in all the world's major environments: Our well being sometimes seems strained to the breaking point on a minute by minute basis:
4. Learn how Tantra Yoga can help you to release the constrictions of fear and expand the new upcoming horizons in Love, abounding in Miraculous Transcendental Capabilities: We are changing, just as the world is changing, just as the Earth is Changing:
5. Discover how your ability to stabilize your position in these changes affects the reality into which you will transcend.
6. Meet others who have like interest and vision.
7. Formulate a strong support group that accepts and addresses what's important for You
8. Amplify your capacity to Love and be Loved thoroughly.
9. Understand the symptoms of the Hue-Man Evolutionary Transition now happening everywhere to everyone, and how to cope with and embrace your journey into the beautiful new Reality of Satchananda.
10. Become the expressed "Child of Divinity," Whole and Complete, (Holy) embodiment every woman and man is created to be! As you free your heart and spirit, mind and soul, your body will follow!
The Integral Yoga Path of Tantra is a very ancient Spiritual Science that intricately carries us back to a Total Union with All that IS. Who and What we are, beginning from where we are right now, discounting, condemning, repressing nothing; but rather accepting, loving, releasing all forms of bondage and expressing fearlessly our Truth Essence in BEing.
We carry forward the Master Lineages from India, and even in the greater of antiquity, the Master Lineages from the cradle of all Humanity, Africa, through the MTR NTR inscriptions of the great temple walls and coffins of the Kings in Upper Kemet (Southern Egypt), and even the land of Phut, (Ethiopia,) and down through the Central Regions where the Dogon Star People arose in the Earth. We also carry forward the teachings as they have traversed through time, through the Hebrew Kabala, The Muslim Sufis, The Christian Gnostics, the Celts of Northern Europe, The Native American Tribes, The Remnant Indigenous Tribes of Africa in South and Central America through the Yoruba, Santiagra and Voodon teachings as well as the Charismatic Christian Sects of North American Slaves. We do not forget the powerful presence of the Australian Indigenous way, nor do we turn away from the present day Quantum Scientists. What do all these have in common, that have to do with Tantra? They all recognize the unification of a segregated perspective of reality. We chart these ever turning cycles of life simply to experience diversity, and then to reunite it back into ONE-ness. Tantra carries us through the entire process, with the perspective that all of it is of equal significance and relative importance.
We hope you will stay tuned and check out our upcoming workshops and events. Some of them carry specific suggested donations requirements, and others are free. You are welcome to them all. Keep in mind, that all that you do give here is totally tax deductible, and we will be happy to receipt you for your gifts. We encourage you, don't be afraid to give or receive, all in life follows the law of direct equal, opposite and complimenting reciprocity. "Give that it be given unto you in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and overflowing...." Support us, as we support you! Together we are a powerful ONE.