Oslo Software Architecture (OSWA) Message Board › Forwarding of mail from Peter Rodgers

Forwarding of mail from Peter Rodgers

Shiraz B.
user 5583901
Group Organizer
Oslo, NO
Dear OSWA Community,

I very much enjoyed the opportunity to share the story about ROC to the OSWA group yesterday evening. Thank you for taking the time on a dark Monday evening to come and listen.

If anyone would like to talk in more depth about ROC and how it could be applied in day-to-day solutions, I will be around tomorrow evening and on Thursday morning and would be very happy to meet up (ping me at pjr@1060.org).

Though I did my best to tell you a story about the elephant, NetKernel is in fact a very practical tool and it can actually be introduced in a very low-key and gentle way to legacy systems. The whole elephant does not need to be swallowed whole.

Shiraz suggested that we might give a full day introduction at some point. Hopefully we will be able to organize a return visit and provide a deeper dive into ROC/NetKernel. Please let Shiraz and/or myself know if that would be of interest to you?

Thanks again for a very warm reception - I look forward to meeting you again soon!

Best Regards,

Peter
--
Peter Rodgers
CEO 1060 Research / Architect 1060 NetKernel
+1-862-772-1060
+44 1454-311345
http://www.1060resear...­