There are no tags for this photo
See all photos »
From the final retrospective:
Retrospective question: "What did you learn today?"
* I appreciate the social aspects of PP (pair programming)
* That even simple looking problems have a "problem domain"
* Some clojure/looking at problems from different angles/kids can do 17x109 (refers to a story I told in the ending)
* Importance of metaphor/representation
* Testing is fun
* Pair programming and a few new tips 'n tricks
* A little coffee (CoffeeScript)
* Collaborative problem solving
* More Clojure
* Basic structure of Java (from someone who was new to programming)
* Think before code/understand the problem domain/right tool for job
* New ways to tackle problems
* the fact of the complexity and simplicity of coding/that it is very problem oriented/driven
Sign in, if you're already a member of this group or Join Oslo Coding Dojo
Activity on Nov 25, 2013
Activity on Jan 16, 2013
Activity on Dec 8, 2012
Activity on Dec 5, 2011
Do you want to move this photo to “__ALBUM_NAME__”?
Yes, I'm Sure
Øvelse gjør mester! For utviklere som ønsker å forbedre sine programmeringsferdigheter. Vi treffes og øver på programmering med ulike temaer, f.eks TDD, Design patterns eller parprogrammering.
2,288 IxDA people
426 Functional Programmer
Meetup members, Log in