This month's meetup is a reprise of the format used in a meetup in February. The description from that meetup is posted below.
390 March Road is the building to the immediate right of the MicroSemi tower on the Mitel Campus. It can be accessed from the first right off March north of Carling and you can park in any visitor spot.
Are you having difficulties with your agile adoption or have hit a plateau that your team just can't seem to break through? Bring your challenges to this meetup and get a chance to tap into the wisdom of crowds as we brainstorm ideas about how to work through the problems you are encountering.
This guided meetup will provide an opportunity for everyone to share their successes with each other and get some ideas to bring back to their teams. The agenda for the evening will roughly follow this pattern:
Getting Organized (10-15 minutes):
- proposers take 1-2 minutes to discuss a problem that they are having with their agile adoption or team
- the group collectively votes on 2 or 3 problems to investigate
For each problem (20-25 minutes each):
- the group breaks into teams of 4-5 to discuss the problem and propose ways to move forwardeach team then presents their ideas to the group, with possible further discussion
- the proposer takes the suggestions back to their company and tries to apply some of the ideas
At a later meetup (lightning talks!):
- the proposer discusses the outcome of applying these ideas to their situation
If you know what problem you would like to propose, please add a comment to this meetup to get the ball started.
Snacks, refreshments, and networking begins at 6:00, with the meetup to follow at 6:30.