Announcing a new Meetup for Ottawa Scrum Users Group!
What: Handling Bugs in Scrum
When: Thursday, July 29,[masked]:30 PM
YOU i Labs
515 Legget Drive Suite 310
Ottawa, ON K2K 3G5
Please join us as we explore 'Handling Bugs' in Scrum. Learn how bugs are handled by practicing Scrum development teams throughout the Ottawa area. Round-table topics will include:
- Bug tracking tools, are they needed? Which ones are used?
- Should bugs be added to a sprint?
- What is 'time-boxing'?
- How to handle bugs from customers.
- What is a 'culture of bugs' and how to prevent it.
- What is a bug?
- Technical dept, what is it? What are strategies to reduce it? How many bugs are too many?
Join us for this free event - pizza and refreshments will be served!
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/Ottawa-Scrum-Users-Group/calendar/13956101/