addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Agile Ottawa Meetup Group Message Board Ottawa Scrum Users Group Discussion Forum › Virtual Raffle for 2 free Agile Tour tickets!

Virtual Raffle for 2 free Agile Tour tickets!

Andrew E.
user 9094606
Group Organizer
Nepean, ON
Hello,

We have two free tickets from the Scrum Alliance to the upcoming Agile Tour event November 28th.

If you are interested in the tickets, please e-mail me and I will enter you into the draw.

Friday evening I will draw two names and provide the winners with the free tickets.

See you all next week at the event!

Andrew