NIGHTLIFE - Ottawa Disclaimer and Rules
(Disclaimer and Rules)
This "Disclaimer and Rules" helps our members all be on the same page providing for as (safe and informed) events as possible. Check this posting periodically for updates.
01. Consult a doctor before attending events. You should not attend if health concerns may pose a risk to yourself or members of the group. Some of the events can be strenuous due to duration, level or volume of music, crowd, temperature, weather and other environmental conditions. All events are attend at your own risk. If ever you feel that an event is dangerous, over crowded, bad weather may be an issue or the leadership skills are lacking then it is your responsibility not to participate in that event. Organizers are not responsible for any accidents or medical costs incurred to participants or pets as a result of attending events.
02. Be flexible with your schedule. Although many events may have a time frame that we try to adhere to, we are sometimes start the event late due to unforeseen reasons. Always check event postings for updates as sometimes date, time and venue may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
03. Be respectful! Our group is diverse with a wide range of ages,races,genders, skill sets and levels of life experience.
04. Please respect members privacy. Do not post or email without permission any members personal information such as phone numbers, home addresses, email addresses, names or contacts.
05. No postings of house parties or events at a private residence. For safety and liability reasons no events/functions may be posted that take place at a private residence, with the exception if the residence has a separate hall or community center that the event can be held in.
06. Organizers have the right to cancel an event at any time due to sickness, emergencies, weather or safety concerns, etc, without any expectation from members of reimbursement of cover charges,fees, dues or costs of any kind. Organizers are not responsible for any fines (such as parking or towing) incurred by members of this group at events. Organizers are not responsible for your safety or property, ultimately you are.
07. Be aware events may have alcohol present. If you intend to drink/consume alcohol,
DO NOT DRIVE WHILE INTOXICATED.
It is recommended to take a cab to and from the event.
08. Any criminal activity, illegal drug use, driving while intoxicated, destruction of property, abusive language, unsafe behavior, direct complaints to meetup venues, or excessive annoying attitudes (drama) will get that person(s) removed and possibly banned from the group. The intended purpose of this group is to build community, learn from one another and have fun. If you do have any concerns or issues please bring them calmly and privately to the ORGANIZER.
Anyone receiving unsolicited or harassing emails from members of the group should notify the Organizer.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|NIGHTLIFE - Ottawa Disclaimer and Rules||September 20, 2011 4:05 PM||anonymous|
|About Ottawa Singles Network||September 20, 2011 7:44 PM||anonymous|