If you are currently working on a young adult (or new adult!) short or long fiction project and you are looking for constructive feedback, share your work and join us for a critique meeting!
1) Please message me if you need access to our Dropbox folder.
2) Submit a sample of around 3000 words from your current writing project. If you are submitting part of a novel, you might want to consider adding an introductory sentence or two for fellow readers to understand the context of the story.
3) Please try to submit your work by Tuesday April 8th to give us all plenty of time to sink our teeth into what will undoubtedly be your delicious prose!
4) Michel's Bakery Café is located in the Saint-Laurent mall, on the first floor near The Bay. If you're coming up from the Transitway, you can't miss it.
5) If you have a favourite YA book you'd like to share, do bring it (or share the title with us). We're always on the lookout for our next great read, aside from your submissions of course!