add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Ouray Canyon Festival Message Board › Thursday trips

Thursday trips

Tom C.
user 19384491
Salem, UT
Post #: 19
I'm coming in on thurs, but the earliest I could be there would be around 10ish. Is anybody getting a late start that day or should I just sleep in and get there in the afternoon?
Julie Z.
Roosevelt, UT
Post #: 10
Hello Tom, I'm also trying to get there late Wednesday night, or Thursday morning if I decide to spend the night in Grand Junction Wednesday instead. I have no plans for Thursday right now. I would love to have a plan rather than just showing up and hoping something will happen. Would you like to plan to do something together?
Ruth S.
user 38215782
Ridgway, CO
Post #: 3
I'd love a later start for tomorrow too! I'm local but just not feeling like being up and at it to early! (970)729-0726 if you don't mind me joining in!
Doug Van E.
Fruita, CO
Post #: 706
I won't be able to make it to Ouray until about 3 PM Thursday then plan on taking the 1st aid class at 5 PM. I may just plan on hiking part of the Perimeter Trail above and around the amphitheater the town is nestled in.
Ruth S.
user 38215782
Ridgway, CO
Post #: 5
Ok. I've gone ahead and gone to work for the day but I can leave anytime if something more fun happens. I'd be down for a short sweet and mellow ramble down lower Angel creek and/or Portland creek later on today if anyone wants to go! Give me a call (970)729-0726