WHO ARE WE and WHY ARE WE HERE
• To fill the gap! - We seem to be the first gay (LGBT) Meetup group in Paris
• Are we needed ? – time will tell…
• Our meetings should not be a “ghetto” but simply an opportunity to not have to come OUT (or not) about our sexuality/preferences in front of a group of strangers as often happens when we join groups with supposedly straight majority.
• We are focusing on the expat community which today means mainly communication in English but we are open to any language as long as there are at least two people who can communicate in it.
• Our straight friends are obviously very welcome! They know how nice we are :-)
• As we are a minority ;-) and not special interest group we are flexible and open to many ideas.
• The main purpose is to do things together OUT THERE on the planet Paris – whose surface is sometimes really cold.
• Our goal is to explore a bit more the sunny/daylight face of this planet as the nightlife has been already so overly explored…
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About OutParis||December 10, 2014 11:25 PM||anonymous|